Allegorical Nonsense

An allegory. Nonsense. Put them together. Okay, not really.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Breaking News

Pluto has lost its status as a planet (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/5282440.stm) in a stunning blow not only to discoverer Clyde Tombaugh but to mnemonic-makers worldwide, who now have to contend with the question of what My Very Earnest Mother Just Shows Us now. My own, personal suggestion is "My Very Earnest Mother ... Just Shut Up Now". I invite others to propose their solutions also.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger SFH said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger SFH said...

Oy, what a shame "This post has been removed by the author" does not constitute a viable mnemonic!

Oh well, I'll keep trying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home