Allegorical Nonsense

An allegory. Nonsense. Put them together. Okay, not really.

Monday, September 25, 2006

If you only read one post this year ...

If you only read one post this year, make it ... oh God I can't handle the pressure! No, don't make it this one! Read another one somewhere else somebody else's blog something on the other side of the world wide web it's a big web there's got to be plenty of other things that you should read just please don't make it this post I don't want the responsibility I can't handle it!

But if you've already read that post, and you want to read another one, then stop over, I'll find you something nice, do you a good deal, you my friend I like you very much I give you good price please, come sit, have cup tea and look at my extensive array of alarm clocks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home